Machine Vision Conference (MVC) is organised by UKIVA the authoritative voice of image processing technology in the UK. Along with the PPMA (Processing and Packaging Machinery Association) and BARA (British Automation & Robot Association), the group of companies represent more than 550 member companies and boast a track record of delivering innovative, relevant and successful events designed to help members sell more products and services.
As a industry specific event, MVC is a conference and exhibition with over 40 technical seminars dedicated to machine vision users and engineers. Showcasing the latest innovations in industrial vision, MVC attracts over 500 visitors including key decision-makers, buyers and influencers from the UK and overseas.
Exhibiting at MVC will provide you with comprehensive marketing support:
- Access to bespoke exhibitor hub
- Email Campaigns to media magazine databases
- Social Media Campaigns
- Digital Marketing assets
- Email campaigns to UKIVA, BARA and PPMA Visitor databases
- Advertising in 15+ trade magazines
Cost of the Stand & Speaker Slot
- Non-Member – £3,500.00
- UKIVA Member – £2,500.00
- Company name board for each stand and speaker slot
- All stand sizes are 2m x 2m
- Each 2m x 2m stand includes: shell scheme, 2 x chairs, 1 x 500w electric socket
Download our exhibitor brochure