- Only pre-registered badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders can attend the Machine Vision Conference.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the Machine Vision Conference and associated industries.
- Badge holders must NOT give their badges to anyone else. Failure to comply will lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Machine Vision Conference.
- Anyone obtaining a Machine Vision Conference visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Machine Vision Conference.
- Anyone attending the Machine Vision Conference should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the Machine Vision Conference due to live working machinery.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Machine Vision Conference who do not comply with each of the above points.
- Press badges at the Machine Vision Conference are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and bloggers associated with the Machine Vision Conference. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce a photocopy of accreditation of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official Machine Vision Conference photographers will be taking photographs at the show. These photographs will be used for marketing purposes for future Machine Vision Conference’s.
14 May 2020, 0900 - 17:00
Marshall Arena, MK Stadium
Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST
Contact: Chris Valdes T: +44 (0) 20 8773 5517 email@example.com